Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 12, 2014

Any requests?

For some reason not so many people seem to post comments on this blog as there used to be. This could be because a lot of you comment about the posts on Facebook instead when I post links there. Or perhaps you're losing interest in my choice of subjects? Or perhaps another reason?

I still have lots of topics regarding British comics that I want to cover here, but I was just wondering if any of you have any preferences? Are there any comics, characters, or artists you'd like to see me yapping about? (Bearing in mind I may already have covered them, if you enter the words in the search windows.) 

Anyway, please let me know. Is there anything specific you'd like to see me blog about or, after 8 years, has this blog had its day? Post a comment below and let's discuss it. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét